Country, language and currency
thanks for the great job getting my medication to me. Your product is the same quality I was getting in the local pharmacy but your pricing has help me to better afford my medication. - JAMES
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- Teamwork win for pharmacy in UK awards - Portadown Times
Portadown TimesTeamwork win for pharmacy in UK awardsPortadown TimesThey added, “This multidisciplinary approach has been welcomed by patients – most notably elderly members of the community, who are now comfortable seeking advice from the pharmacy team rather than their GP.
- Pharmacist will see you now... - The Northern Echo
The Northern EchoPharmacist will see you now.
- Greek Pharmacy: 'People Will Die Without Drugs' - Yahoo Finance UK
Greek Pharmacy: 'People Will Die Without Drugs'Yahoo Finance UKMary, who works for a pharmacy in Greece, has told Sky News that the economic crisis has left the health of many ill people in jeopardy.
- Raymon Carter arrested for 'fire at CVS pharmacy' amid Freddie Gray riots ... - Daily Mail
Daily MailRaymon Carter arrested for 'fire at CVS pharmacy' amid Freddie Gray riots .
- One week left to submit views on new pharmacy in Inverness - Press and Journal - Aberdeen Press and Journal
Aberdeen Press and JournalOne week left to submit views on new pharmacy in Inverness - Press and JournalAberdeen Press and JournalGreen+ Healthcare and NHS Highland plan to submit an application to the regional health board to open a new pharmacy at 30 Laurel Avenue in the city's Dalneigh area.