Country, language and currency
Thank you very much for your quick delivery. I already received my order about one week before. Thank you very much again for your kindly corporation. Best regards - Yukio
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- Pharmacies 'should offer more jabs' - Belfast Telegraph
Belfast TelegraphPharmacies 'should offer more jabs'Belfast TelegraphThe Irish Pharmacy Union (IPU) has called for the Health Minister to give pharmacists the authority to administer vaccines against pneumococcal diseases, hepatitis B and shingles.
- UK pharmacy regulator issues guidance on services not provided face to face - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalUK pharmacy regulator issues guidance on services not provided face to faceThe Pharmaceutical JournalThe General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) has issued guidance on the provision of non-traditional services when patients may not have face-to-face contact with a pharmacist.
- Supporting pharmacist prescribers in the UK - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalSupporting pharmacist prescribers in the UKThe Pharmaceutical JournalMSc, MRPharmS David Gibson is lead clinical pharmacist at Darlington Memorial Hospital, County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust.
- ellaOne emergency contraception available for sale through UK pharmacies - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalellaOne emergency contraception available for sale through UK pharmaciesThe Pharmaceutical JournalThe drug was granted marketing authorisation as a non-prescription medicine in the EU in January 2015, says HRA Pharma, which has now launched its new 'Pharmacy' packs in the UK.
- Shamed bank fat cat Andy Hornby now boss of Pharmacy 2U selling your secrets - Daily Mail
Daily MailShamed bank fat cat Andy Hornby now boss of Pharmacy 2U selling your secretsDaily MailWhen Mr Hornby joined the company, the UK's leading online pharmacy, in 2012, it said in a statement: 'The imminent transition to electronic prescriptions across the NHS represents an exciting opportunity for Pharmacy 2U, and Andy's insights and .