Country, language and currency
Hello , today i've received the package . All is ok . Thank You very much . I'm glad to work with You .
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- Pharmacy flu jabs confusing, won't increase uptake: UK GPs | AJP - Australian Journal of Pharmacy (registration) (blog)
Australian Journal of Pharmacy (registration) (blog)Pharmacy flu jabs confusing, won't increase uptake: UK GPs | AJPAustralian Journal of Pharmacy (registration) (blog)British GPs have hit out at England's national pharmacy flu vaccination service, which they say will confuse patients and make more work for GPs.
- Trial of robotic pharmacy begins in Aberdeenshire - BBC News
BBC NewsTrial of robotic pharmacy begins in AberdeenshireBBC NewsA new robotic pharmacy kiosk is being trialled in Aberdeenshire.
- US, UK Growth in Focus As Greece Crisis Pauses - Voice of America - Voice of America
Voice of AmericaUS, UK Growth in Focus As Greece Crisis Pauses - Voice of AmericaVoice of AmericaBRUSSELS, BELGIUM—.
- Six reasons to go to your local pharmacist - Belfast Telegraph
Belfast TelegraphSix reasons to go to your local pharmacistBelfast Telegraph'People are definitely using their pharmacist as a first port of call for non-serious ailments, but there will always be a need to promote this message,' says Boots UK pharmacist Angela Chalmers.
- Pharmacies raise over £1000 for British Heart Foundation in memory of colleague - Southport Visiter
Southport VisiterPharmacies raise over £1000 for British Heart Foundation in memory of colleagueSouthport VisiterCustomers and staff at Halsall Pharmacy also baked and sold cakes to raise further funds.