Country, language and currency
Just to tell you the package arrived TODAY !!!
i RECEVED THE MISSING PACKAGE TODAY AND THE THE ADDED GIFT. (--> Thanks!)
i WANT TO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EXCELLENT FOLLOW UP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!
You are a very impressive company and I will surely pass the higest recommendation to my associates and friends.
Thanks again for your fast solutioin, As I am also in customer serivce, I really appreciate the care you have given , and promise to do the same to my customers. - Mark
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- Many High Street pharmacies in England face closure, says minister - BBC News
BBC NewsMany High Street pharmacies in England face closure, says ministerBBC NewsThousands of High Street pharmacies in England face closure following plans to cut NHS funding by £170m, according to Health Minister Alistair Burt.
- This UK pharmacy is taking the first steps to charge women the same prices as men - Quartz
QuartzThis UK pharmacy is taking the first steps to charge women the same prices as menQuartzSomeone finally admitted it: Women really do pay more than men for beauty products, even if they're nearly identical items.
- Reavley's pharmacy in the Cotswold has been trading for 282 YEARS - Daily Mail
Daily MailReavley's pharmacy in the Cotswold has been trading for 282 YEARSDaily MailThe oldest chemist in Britain remains as popular as ever with its loyal customer base almost 300 years after first opening its doors - and its owner still even sells some remedies that date back almost just as long.
- Mum 'driven insane' by schizophrenia drug after blundering pharmacy prescribed wrong tablets - Mirror.co.uk
- Boots to cut up to 350 jobs in bigger UK stores - The Guardian
The GuardianBoots to cut up to 350 jobs in bigger UK storesThe GuardianBoots is to cut up to 350 jobs in the UK as the pharmacy chain looks to reduce costs in its larger stores.