Country, language and currency
Thank you for the complimentary pack of Sildenafil Citrate I'll be sure to put them to good use.
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- How are medicines funded in Australia compared with the UK? - The Pharmaceutical Journal (blog)
How are medicines funded in Australia compared with the UK?The Pharmaceutical Journal (blog)On the surface Australian pharmacy is comparable to what we have here in the UK.
- The future of pharmacy in the UK - PMLiVE
The Pharmaceutical JournalThe future of pharmacy in the UKPMLiVEPharma companies rely on doctors to prescribe the medicines they produce and pharmacists to supply the drugs selected.
- Treating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn' - BBC News
BBC NewsTreating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn'BBC NewsWhile minor ailment centres are common in Scotland and Northern Ireland only a third of English pharmacies have them.
- Grandmother dies after receiving wrong prescription - Telegraph.co.uk
Daily MailGrandmother dies after receiving wrong prescriptionTelegraph.
- Hapless burglars in hospital after EATING drugs stolen during pharmacy raid - Express.co.uk