Country, language and currency
I already received my parcel, I had a problem as the courier wanted to deliver to my home as they claim they cannot place the order into my postbox. This was my preferred option.
There is not someone at home always, so we had to get the parcel to my office. No problem with that.
I did have an enquiry into the 4 extra pills, and this was delivered within a few days via airmail to my post box.
I would suggest you attend to this part of your process as the extra cost is unnecessary. Include everything into one parcel.
All in all, good service. - Jan
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- Inappropriate antibiotic prescribing by online pharmacies 'reckless' - NHS Choices
NHS ChoicesInappropriate antibiotic prescribing by online pharmacies 'reckless'NHS ChoicesThis headline was prompted by research into 20 online pharmacies selling antibiotics to the UK public.
- Mum claims pharmacy gave her daughter, 4, 'wrong' medication which sent her into a seizure - The Sun
The SunMum claims pharmacy gave her daughter, 4, 'wrong' medication which sent her into a seizureThe SunA MUM claims a pharmacy gave her four-year-old epileptic daughter the 'wrong' medication – sending her into a seizure.
- Nine-year-old girl rushed to hospital after bungling pharmacist gave her METHADONE instead of antibiotics - The Sun
The SunNine-year-old girl rushed to hospital after bungling pharmacist gave her METHADONE instead of antibioticsThe SunA MOTHER has described the moment she realised her nine-year-old daughter had swallowed METHADONE after a bungling pharmacist gave her the heroin-substitute instead of antibiotics.
- Hub on EU falsified medicines directive developed for UK pharmacists - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalHub on EU falsified medicines directive developed for UK pharmacistsThe Pharmaceutical JournalA website containing information to help community pharmacists prepare for the introduction of the EU Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) has been launched by the UK FMD working group for community pharmacy, which includes representatives of all the .
- Pharmacies in Suffolk gain Healthy Living Pharmacy status - East Anglian Daily Times
East Anglian Daily TimesPharmacies in Suffolk gain Healthy Living Pharmacy statusEast Anglian Daily TimesDay Lewis Pharmacy in Gaston Street, East Bergholt, Boots in London Road, Hadleigh and Lloyds in Hawthorn Drive, Ipswich, have all been awarded the Public Health England-backed accolade, which recognises the quality of service and proactive .