Country, language and currency
I have used viagra before and tried your generic brand and is the same. Except yours cost a lot less. Am very happy and will buy again From softcock to hardcock in 20 minutes what can be better than that ! - thank you chris
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- Risk of heart problems prompts removal of OTC diclofenac from UK pharmacy ... - The Pharmaceutical Journal
Daily MailRisk of heart problems prompts removal of OTC diclofenac from UK pharmacy .
- No-blame culture should be fostered in pharmacy - The Pharmaceutical Journal
No-blame culture should be fostered in pharmacyThe Pharmaceutical JournalCommunity pharmacists in England will welcome the news that the contractual requirement to name their pharmacy in incident reports has been postponed.
- Euro Disney evacuated and armed police sent to synagogue and pharmacy in ... - Daily Mail
Daily MailEuro Disney evacuated and armed police sent to synagogue and pharmacy in .
- Dementia 'linked' to common over-the-counter drugs - BBC News
BBC NewsDementia 'linked' to common over-the-counter drugsBBC NewsMatthew Speers, who represents the UK trade association for manufacturers of over-the-counter drugs, said: 'Over-the-counter allergy and sleeping aid products are not intended to be used continuously and people are advised to talk to their pharmacist .
- NHS England pledges to support Elstree community if Manor Pharmacy grant is cut - Borehamwood Times
Borehamwood TimesNHS England pledges to support Elstree community if Manor Pharmacy grant is cutBorehamwood TimesA statement from NHS England said: “The ending of the essential small pharmacies local pharmaceutical services pilot scheme does not mean those providers will have to close and businesses affected have been reminded of the options available to them.