Country, language and currency
Your email was addressed as a survey and the only link was the one I am responding to now.
To question #1; Did I receive the medication shipment as ordered?
The answer is yes, and I was impressed with the time in which it was delivered to my home; only 10 days!
To question #2; did the medication meet my expectations?
Again the answer is yes! I was also impressed with your website which explains everything about ordering outside the U.S., quality of the medication made at the India labs, number(s) to call if the shipment is held up in Customs, and the ease in placing the order. - Dave
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- UK's Boots Pharmacy Chain Onboard with new Apple-IBM Mobile First App for ... - Patently Apple
UK's Boots Pharmacy Chain Onboard with new Apple-IBM Mobile First App for .
- Pharmacists 'should help ease GP pressure' - BBC News
BBC NewsPharmacists 'should help ease GP pressure'BBC NewsThese types of partnership already exist in a handful of practices but experts hope the plan will eventually be rolled out across the UK.
- How changes to UK flexible working laws affect pharmacists - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalHow changes to UK flexible working laws affect pharmacistsThe Pharmaceutical JournalDepending on the pharmacy opening hours, certain pharmaceutical providers may find themselves receiving more flexible working requests than others.
- MPs publish pharmacy wish list for next UK government - The Pharmaceutical Journal
MPs publish pharmacy wish list for next UK governmentThe Pharmaceutical JournalMPs from a cross-party group that promotes the contribution pharmacists can make to the public's health have written a wish list of what they want the next UK government to achieve within its first 100 days.
- Unnatural, twisted, and obsessive: Trainee pharmacist Jeremy Oketch jailed for ... - Manchester Evening News
Manchester Evening NewsUnnatural, twisted, and obsessive: Trainee pharmacist Jeremy Oketch jailed for .