Country, language and currency
I have received all items in my order in two shipments just as you stated.
Thank you very much the pills work just fine.
If I want more pills how do I contact you. Let me know. - Henry
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- 14 pharmacy workers arrested over US meningitis outbreak - Yahoo News UK
Yahoo News UK14 pharmacy workers arrested over US meningitis outbreakYahoo News UKTwo owners and 12 former employees of a US pharmacy were arrested Wednesday in connection with a 2012 outbreak of meningitis that killed 64 people across the country, prosecutors said.
- UK pharmacy regulator supports plans to test English language competency - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalUK pharmacy regulator supports plans to test English language competencyThe Pharmaceutical JournalThe pharmacy regulator is backing UK government proposals that could see pharmacists, including UK nationals, brought before a fitness-to-practise (FtP) hearing if his or her lack of proficiency in English poses a risk to patients.
- Ex-Addleshaws partner joins Co-operative Pharmacy as head of legal - Legal Week
Ex-Addleshaws partner joins Co-operative Pharmacy as head of legalLegal WeekCo-operative Pharmacy, the 774-branch pharmaceutical chain acquired by UK conglomerate Bestway earlier this year, has appointed former Addleshaw Goddard partner Caroline Hilton as its head of legal.
- Edlie Masters dead after bungling Birmingham pharmacist gave him wrong drug - Daily Mail
Daily MailEdlie Masters dead after bungling Birmingham pharmacist gave him wrong drugDaily MailA grandfather-of-eight died after a pharmacy gave him the wrong prescription, an inquest heard.
- Christmas Pharmacy opening hours - Stourbridge News
Christmas Pharmacy opening hoursStourbridge NewsDr Kiran Patel, Medical Director at NHS England, (Birmingham, Solihull and the Black Country), said: “Your local pharmacy can help you with more than you might think.