Country, language and currency
I recieved the order just fine. They work Great. - Thanks, Larry
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- Community pharmacies braced for cuts announcement - BBC News
BBC NewsCommunity pharmacies braced for cuts announcementBBC NewsAs new government ministers begin their work, one decision that is being keenly awaited is the possible sign-off to budget cuts for High Street pharmacies in England.
- UK pharmacy regulator has nearly 3500 European pharmacists on its register - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalUK pharmacy regulator has nearly 3500 European pharmacists on its registerThe Pharmaceutical JournalBrussels-based group the Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union (PGEU), which represents community pharmacy organisations in Europe, says it does not collect data on the number of pharmacists working in the UK from the EU, or vice versa.
- DMU Pharmacy student is making a difference as Diabetes UK Community Champion - De Montfort University (press release)
De Montfort University (press release)DMU Pharmacy student is making a difference as Diabetes UK Community ChampionDe Montfort University (press release)A Pharmacy student at De Montfort University Leicester (DMU) will be raising awareness of Type 2 diabetes this summer.
- Gwent pharmacy group voted best in UK - Free Press Series
Free Press SeriesGwent pharmacy group voted best in UKFree Press SeriesA Gwent pharmacy group has been voted the best in the UK after picking up the Independent Pharmacy of the Year award at the Chemist and Druggist Awards.
- Welsh Pharmacy Voted Best in the UK - Business News Wales (press release)
Business News Wales (press release)Welsh Pharmacy Voted Best in the UKBusiness News Wales (press release)A Welsh pharmacy group has been voted the best in the UK after picking up the Independent Pharmacy of the Year award at the prestigious Chemist and Druggist Awards.