Country, language and currency
Hello , today i've received the package . All is ok . Thank You very much . I'm glad to work with You .
- Overtime could break your heart
Overtime is bad for the heart, according to researchers who followed the careers of more than 6,000 Whitehall civil servants.
- Treating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn' - BBC News
BBC NewsTreating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn'BBC NewsWhile minor ailment centres are common in Scotland and Northern Ireland only a third of English pharmacies have them.
- Grandmother dies after receiving wrong prescription - Telegraph.co.uk
- Hapless burglars in hospital after EATING drugs stolen during pharmacy raid - Express.co.uk
- Scottish Pharmacy Board seeks assurances from UK parties following ... - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalScottish Pharmacy Board seeks assurances from UK parties following .
- Risks of online pharmacies prompts review by UK regulator - The Pharmaceutical Journal
Risks of online pharmacies prompts review by UK regulatorThe Pharmaceutical JournalAsha qualified as a pharmacist from Bradford University in 1998, and spent a number of years working in community — as a second pharmacist, manager and locum, in both independents and multiples — before moving into writing in 2003.