Country, language and currency
I received a partial shipment yesterday.
The pills have always worked very well...as expected.
That's why I ordered from you again this year...just like last year.
In fact, yours work better than the 50 mg brand name pills I still have!!
An since your pills are scored (unlike the brand name ones that I have to use a knife to split), I can easily lower the dosage to 25 mg...which is all I need.
Thank you for a great product at a reasonable price!
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- May 'in U-turn on chemist shop cuts' - Express.co.uk
- Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. (NYSE:DPLO) Updated Price Targets - FTSE News
Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc.
- Will a 5-year degree bridge the gap in pharmacy education? - Chemist+Druggist (registration) (blog)
Will a 5-year degree bridge the gap in pharmacy education?Chemist+Druggist (registration) (blog)The Pharmacy Schools Council, which represents 27 UK schools of pharmacy, says that if five-year degrees are developed there need to be guarantees about “tuition, maintenance and teaching grant funding for the fifth year”.
- Number of people injured in West Belfast chemist robbery attempt - Belfast Live
Belfast LiveNumber of people injured in West Belfast chemist robbery attemptBelfast LiveTwo members of staff at Cooper's Pharmacy on the Andersonstown Road were among those hurt during the incident.
- Hope for UK pharmacy cuts? - Australian Journal of Pharmacy (registration) (blog)
Australian Journal of Pharmacy (registration) (blog)Hope for UK pharmacy cuts?Australian Journal of Pharmacy (registration) (blog)The UK's new PM has raised hopes that she might reverse cuts to the UK's community pharmacy sector, the Sunday Express reports.