Country, language and currency
the order arrived last week no problems, the effect well....... very busy now with my girlfriends. - Thanks
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- New pharmacy rules 'should reduce dispensing mistakes' - BBC News
BBC NewsNew pharmacy rules 'should reduce dispensing mistakes'BBC NewsHealth ministers want to introduce an airline-style error reporting system for the UK's high street pharmacies.
- Britain's first cannabis 'pharmacy' opens but its products WON'T get users high - Daily Mail
Daily MailBritain's first cannabis 'pharmacy' opens but its products WON'T get users highDaily MailCarun UK, located in Twickenham, south west London, sells a range of health and beauty products using compounds from the hemp plant.
- Dispensing errors law considered - The Star
Dispensing errors law consideredThe StarAccording to support groups, increasing numbers of the 36,750 high street or community pharmacists in the UK are feeling stressed due to the pressure of ever-rising numbers of prescriptions.
- Inside UK's first ever Cannabis pharmacy - but will it get you high? - mirror.co.uk
- Say hello to the UK's first cannabis pharmacy Carun UK in Twickenham, London - Metro
MetroSay hello to the UK's first cannabis pharmacy Carun UK in Twickenham, LondonMetroDon't be too quick to delete your dealer's number however – the pharmacy sells health and beauty products, none of which can get you high.