Country, language and currency
Thank you for your great service. I have received it and it is everything you said it would be. I will recommend your site to my friends. Thank you once again.
- World of pain
The global reach of more adventurous travel brings exposure to a host of potentially fatal diseases.
- £130k university pharmacy will train students - Stoke Sentinel
Stoke Sentinel£130k university pharmacy will train studentsStoke SentinelProfessor Nigel Ratcliffe, head of pharmacy at the university, said: 'This is the first campus-based pharmacy in the UK linked to a School of Pharmacy, and for this reason, provides some very exciting opportunities for our students.
- Tesco has access to your medical records with pharmacists allowed to access data - Daily Mail
Daily MailTesco has access to your medical records with pharmacists allowed to access dataDaily MailBut the report authors were forced to exclude feedback from chemist customers, writing: 'For the patient questionnaire, very few results have been received (15).
- PR: UK govt backs safe pharmacy scheme in Kenya - SecuringIndustry.com
- Canadian pharmacy sold unapproved and counterfeit drugs online, US alleges - The Guardian
The GuardianCanadian pharmacy sold unapproved and counterfeit drugs online, US allegesThe GuardianAn indictment filed in US district court in Montana charges Canada Drugs and its affiliates in the United Kingdom and Barbados with smuggling, money laundering and conspiracy.
- Girl, 3, forced to wet herself after Lloyds chemist says she can't use toilet - Daily Mail
Daily MailGirl, 3, forced to wet herself after Lloyds chemist says she can't use toiletDaily MailThe Bladder and Bowel Foundation offers people with medical conditions a VIP pass to help access toilet facilities in the UK.