Country, language and currency
Just to inform you that your package was received Friday 27 th October 14 days after dispatch , excellent service , no problems with customs , also thank you for free extra tablets , you can if you wish use this letter as a recommendation for your company , many thanks
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- Pharmacists lead the way in streamlining experimental cancer trials - Cancer Research UK
Pharmacists lead the way in streamlining experimental cancer trialsCancer Research UKScotland currently delivers a single approval for generic R&D issues through NHS Research Scotland.
- Scottish Pharmacy Board seeks assurances from UK parties following ... - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalScottish Pharmacy Board seeks assurances from UK parties following .
- Risks of online pharmacies prompts review by UK regulator - The Pharmaceutical Journal
Risks of online pharmacies prompts review by UK regulatorThe Pharmaceutical JournalAsha qualified as a pharmacist from Bradford University in 1998, and spent a number of years working in community — as a second pharmacist, manager and locum, in both independents and multiples — before moving into writing in 2003.
- Hapless burglars in hospital after EATING drugs stolen during pharmacy raid - Express.co.uk
- West Berkshire pharmacy assessment reveals holes in the service - Newbury Weekly News Group
Newbury Weekly News GroupWest Berkshire pharmacy assessment reveals holes in the serviceNewbury Weekly News Groupstethoscope More than 3,000 residents across West Berkshire have to drive more than 20 minutes to access essential services at pharmacies, it has emerged.