Country, language and currency
Just to inform you that your package was received Friday 27 th October 14 days after dispatch , excellent service , no problems with customs , also thank you for free extra tablets , you can if you wish use this letter as a recommendation for your company , many thanks
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- £130k university pharmacy will train students - Stoke Sentinel
Stoke Sentinel£130k university pharmacy will train studentsStoke SentinelProfessor Nigel Ratcliffe, head of pharmacy at the university, said: 'This is the first campus-based pharmacy in the UK linked to a School of Pharmacy, and for this reason, provides some very exciting opportunities for our students.
- Tesco has access to your medical records with pharmacists allowed to access data - Daily Mail
Daily MailTesco has access to your medical records with pharmacists allowed to access dataDaily MailBut the report authors were forced to exclude feedback from chemist customers, writing: 'For the patient questionnaire, very few results have been received (15).
- PR: UK govt backs safe pharmacy scheme in Kenya - SecuringIndustry.com
- Canadian pharmacy sold unapproved and counterfeit drugs online, US alleges - The Guardian
The GuardianCanadian pharmacy sold unapproved and counterfeit drugs online, US allegesThe GuardianAn indictment filed in US district court in Montana charges Canada Drugs and its affiliates in the United Kingdom and Barbados with smuggling, money laundering and conspiracy.
- Girl, 3, forced to wet herself after Lloyds chemist says she can't use toilet - Daily Mail
Daily MailGirl, 3, forced to wet herself after Lloyds chemist says she can't use toiletDaily MailThe Bladder and Bowel Foundation offers people with medical conditions a VIP pass to help access toilet facilities in the UK.