Country, language and currency
Many thanks for the coupon offer. The Viagra arrived on time. Doing business with your company was a pleasure.
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- US fines Novartis $390 mn over pharmacy kickbacks - Yahoo News UK
Yahoo News UKUS fines Novartis $390 mn over pharmacy kickbacksYahoo News UKThe US fined Swiss drugmaker Novartis $390 million for granting kickbacks to pharmacies that recommended the company's drugs, according to an agreement announced Friday.
- UK pharmacy regulator concerned by plans for EU-wide professional registration - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalUK pharmacy regulator concerned by plans for EU-wide professional registrationThe Pharmaceutical JournalThe pharmacy regulator has expressed “grave concerns” about the introduction of the European Professional Card (EPC) being introduced in January 2016, which is designed to speed up the approval of pharmacists from within the EU to practice in the UK.
- US to ask Canada, UK to extradite online pharmacy officials - Daily Mail
US to ask Canada, UK to extradite online pharmacy officialsDaily MailHELENA, Mont.
- Oundle pharmacy searched by terrorism police - Northamptonshire Telegraph
Northamptonshire TelegraphOundle pharmacy searched by terrorism policeNorthamptonshire TelegraphA pharmacy in Oundle has been searched by police as part of a terrorism investigation.
- Drugmaker Valeant to feel sting of closing controversial pharmacy - Yahoo News UK
Yahoo News UKDrugmaker Valeant to feel sting of closing controversial pharmacyYahoo News UKBy Euan Rocha and Rod Nickel.