Country, language and currency
I already received my parcel, I had a problem as the courier wanted to deliver to my home as they claim they cannot place the order into my postbox. This was my preferred option.
There is not someone at home always, so we had to get the parcel to my office. No problem with that.
I did have an enquiry into the 4 extra pills, and this was delivered within a few days via airmail to my post box.
I would suggest you attend to this part of your process as the extra cost is unnecessary. Include everything into one parcel.
All in all, good service. - Jan
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- Boots boss to leave after 13 years at pharmacy giant - Telegraph.co.uk
- Lloyds chief: Mowat may oversee pharmacy's 'demise' - Chemist+Druggist (registration) (blog)
Lloyds chief: Mowat may oversee pharmacy's 'demise'Chemist+Druggist (registration) (blog)'[David] Mowat has to own up to his responsibility,' Cormac Tobin, managing director of Celesio UK told C+D in an exclusive interview last Tuesday (February 14).
- Inappropriate antibiotic prescribing by online pharmacies 'reckless' - NHS Choices
NHS ChoicesInappropriate antibiotic prescribing by online pharmacies 'reckless'NHS ChoicesThis headline was prompted by research into 20 online pharmacies selling antibiotics to the UK public.
- Nine-year-old girl rushed to hospital after bungling pharmacist gave her METHADONE instead of antibiotics - The Sun
The SunNine-year-old girl rushed to hospital after bungling pharmacist gave her METHADONE instead of antibioticsThe SunA MOTHER has described the moment she realised her nine-year-old daughter had swallowed METHADONE after a bungling pharmacist gave her the heroin-substitute instead of antibiotics.
- Pharmacy fights for a brighter future - Easterneye (press release) (subscription)
Easterneye (press release) (subscription)Pharmacy fights for a brighter futureEasterneye (press release) (subscription)“This project I hope will capture the social, financial and professional model of pharmacy in the UK in the year 2025.