Country, language and currency
Your email was addressed as a survey and the only link was the one I am responding to now.
To question #1; Did I receive the medication shipment as ordered?
The answer is yes, and I was impressed with the time in which it was delivered to my home; only 10 days!
To question #2; did the medication meet my expectations?
Again the answer is yes! I was also impressed with your website which explains everything about ordering outside the U.S., quality of the medication made at the India labs, number(s) to call if the shipment is held up in Customs, and the ease in placing the order. - Dave
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- Drogheda pharmacy stabbing prompts tougher sentence call - Belfast Telegraph
Belfast TelegraphDrogheda pharmacy stabbing prompts tougher sentence callBelfast TelegraphThe Irish Pharmacy Union (IPU), which represents more than 2,000 community chemists, said tougher sentencing, more visible policing and a no tolerance approach was needed to stamp out increasing attacks.
- UK pharmacy chain Boots to roll out Orion Health software - ZDNet
ZDNetUK pharmacy chain Boots to roll out Orion Health softwareZDNetOrion said the capability to support pharmacists to deliver in-store clinical services is increasingly relevant as care is moved closer to the community to reduce the burden on acute services and to offer individuals a community-based option.
- Lloyds targets pharmacies in NHS hospitals - Telegraph.co.uk
- Need health advice? Why you should make your pharmacy your first port of call ... - Mirror.co.uk
- Lindsay & Gilmour take Pharmacy Business of the Year award - Scottish Daily Record
Scottish Daily RecordLindsay & Gilmour take Pharmacy Business of the Year awardScottish Daily RecordFamily-owned pharmacy chain Lindsay & Gilmour scooped two top prizes at the 2015 Pharmacy Business Awards.