Country, language and currency
thank you, i recieved my pills within one week of ordering them, cheers for the extra 4 you threw in as a bonus, and yes they worked great, cheers again.....
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- Keele University pharmacy graduates launch new pharmacy website DIMEC.co.uk - Stoke Sentinel
Stoke SentinelKeele University pharmacy graduates launch new pharmacy website DIMEC.
- The future of pharmacy in the UK - PMLiVE
The future of pharmacy in the UKPMLiVEAgainst this background, both NHS England and the pharmacy profession are keen to discuss the way ahead.
- Treating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn' - BBC News
BBC NewsTreating common illnesses at pharmacies 'could save NHS £1bn'BBC NewsWhile minor ailment centres are common in Scotland and Northern Ireland only a third of English pharmacies have them.
- Grandmother with Crohn's disease died after pharmacy gave her wrong medicine - Daily Mail
Daily MailGrandmother with Crohn's disease died after pharmacy gave her wrong medicineDaily MailA grandmother with Crohn's disease died after a pharmacy wrongly filled her prescription, giving her medicine which lowered her blood sugar levels to fatal levels.
- Revealed: the VAT loophole driving NHS pharmacy services into hands of ... - The Independent
The IndependentRevealed: the VAT loophole driving NHS pharmacy services into hands of .