Country, language and currency
Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase. I was skeptical at first, the price seemed too good and the shipping process too convoluted. But I sucked it up and took the plunge, ordered 90 of the lil blue guys and sat back to wait for packages that might never come. Happily I was SO wrong! 9 days after my order was placed I received my first batch of 30+4, and just today (another week later) I received the remaining 60. The quality of the product is outstanding. If you\'re sitting there, wondering whether or not you should go ahead and make a purchase here, quit wondering! The best prices, excellent service, and a top-notch product are all present here. Go for it!
- FDA approved Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
Considering the information of three randomized, multicenter, double, blind clinical studies and a retrospective analysis of the medical documentation, FDA approved on October 7, 2011 Tadalafil medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction accompanied with primary and secondary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men above 45 years.
- The forming, development and monitoring of the pharmaceutical market in USA in September 2011
In spite of low rates and stagnation of industrial development, the pharmaceutical market shows a dynamical growth.
- Sildenafil citrate and pulmonary arterial hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension Definition “pulmonary arterial hypertension” is related to a group of diseases characterized by: - Progressive increase in pulmonary vascular resistance; - Reduction in pulmonary bloodflow; - High pulmonary artery pressure; - Contractility of the heart right ventricle; - Right ventricular failure.
- Fruit and vegetables do not reduce overall cancer risk, review concludes
Eating lots of fruit and vegetables will do little to reduce your risk of developing cancer, according to a review of a decade of research involving more than a million people.
- Common painkillers could be linked to male reproductive disorder
The use of mild painkillers, such as paracetamol, in pregnancy – previously considered harmless to the baby in the womb – could be a major factor in the rise of male reproductive disorders, according to a study.
- ellaOne emergency contraception available for sale through UK pharmacies - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalellaOne emergency contraception available for sale through UK pharmaciesThe Pharmaceutical JournalThe drug was granted marketing authorisation as a non-prescription medicine in the EU in January 2015, says HRA Pharma, which has now launched its new 'Pharmacy' packs in the UK.
- Supporting pharmacist prescribers in the UK - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalSupporting pharmacist prescribers in the UKThe Pharmaceutical JournalThe North East clinical pharmacy network tries to improve clinical pharmacy practice within the North East of England.
- Advice, rules and regulations for setting up an internet pharmacy - The Pharmaceutical Journal
The Pharmaceutical JournalAdvice, rules and regulations for setting up an internet pharmacyThe Pharmaceutical JournalAs soon as your internet pharmacy is up and running, you need to have a method for getting prescription medicines to patients.
- Lloyds Pharmacy list Nicolites e-cigarettes in 600 UK stores - SourceWire (press release)
SourceWire (press release)Lloyds Pharmacy list Nicolites e-cigarettes in 600 UK storesSourceWire (press release)April 2015 will see the launch of Nicolites e-cigarettes in more than 600 Lloyds Pharmacy stores across the UK and on the Lloyds Pharmacy website.
- Co-op returns to profit after pharmacy and farming sales - The Times (subscription)
The Times (subscription)Co-op returns to profit after pharmacy and farming salesThe Times (subscription)The troubled Co-operative Group has returned to profit, but only thanks to the sale of its pharmacy and farming businesses.